The Lecture Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers. The Lecture Chair combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit aGus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
W18.5 D20.5 H30 | SEAT H18 in
W47 D52 H76 | SEAT H46 cm
For more information please visit Gus Modern